AcutekDirect.com Online Store Terms & Conditions
- Guarantee: All Stratolite, Miroflex and Griffin products are designed to meet pertinent recommended standards of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and the Department of Transportation (DOT). All plastic products are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and material. However, Acutek’s liability is limited to the replacement of defective parts.
- Pricing: We accept requests for quotation of blueprinted reflectors and lenses. List prices quoted by request are in box/carton quantities.
- Colors: Standard colors for reflectors are clear, amber and red. Special quotations are available for blue, green or specialty colors. Colors for lenses must meet DOT standards.
- Minimum Order Quantity: $50.00 — Orders that do not meet the minimum order quantity will be assessed a $5.00 service charge.
- Payment Options: Online purchases may be made via authorized open account (Purchase Order); valid credit card or C.O.D. New customers wishing to open an account with Acutek must contact us directly. Open account terms are 1% in 10 days or Net 30 days.
- Freight: All prices and terms are FOB Acutek, Inc. 500 Action Ave., Odessa, MO 64076.
- Claims: Claims for in-transit loss or damage must be filed by the customer with the shipping carrier.
- Returns: All plastic mold product returns must be accompanied by an authorized Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. You must contact Acutek to obtain a RGA number prior to returning any product(s) and the RGA number must appear on the exterior of any returned package. Credit will not be issued until products are received and inspected by Acutek. Returns must be incomplete, saleable condition and the return has been authorized by Acutek unless a claim against guarantee has been made. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and all returned merchandise must be shipped prepaid.