ACU Plastics Group has over 65 years of combined knowledge in the plastic molding service. Here is a quick list of who we are and what we can do.
· ISO9001:2000 registered quality management system.
· 14 presses ranging in size from, 1.4oz and 38 tons to 60oz and
· Mold flow analysis – this is a necessary part of mold design
and development where tooling and part design issues are dealt
with before they ever become problems downstream in the
Material Selection – The correct material choice is critical
to product development success. We can help select the
material with the properties
required while balancing component cost.
· Complete line of threaded fasteners
our proprietary line of nylon threaded fasteners.
· Thin wall molding experience down to 0.008”/inch.
· Assembly & Sub Operations.
· PPAP’s and other quality documentation.
· Full statistical capabilities (CPK, X bar and R charts, Gage
· Plated components (subcontracted plating.)
· Desiccant drying capabilities for all press sizes.
· Experience with over 60 different resins:
Commodities· Polypropylenes (homo or copolymer)
· Polyethylenes (low density, high density, linear low density)
· Polystyrenes (high impact and crystal)
ABS (palatable and regular)
|Engineering Grade Materials|
· Talc filled polypropylene
· Nylon 6/6
· Nylon 6
· Glass filled Nylons
· Super-tough Nylons
|· Teflon filled Delrin (Delrin|
· Toughened Delrin (Delrin 500T)
· Glass Filled PBT (Valox 420)
· Ultem 1000
· Polyolefins such as Engage by
Go to home page to know more